Tuesday, January 14, 2014

UPDATED: Random craziness

The other day I was walking toward my back door down an alley when I saw something that made my mind say all these things all at once and it was terribly confusing - because literally, all these thoughts piled up one right on top of the other:

Megan 1: AAAAH!!! HOLY SHIT WHAT  IS THAT THING?

Megan 2: HOLY SHIT IS THAT THING ALIVE? It's got crazy eyes!!! AND IT'S STARING AT ME.

Megan 3: Aw! He's kinda cute! I wanna take him home to show to the Roomstress!

oink. i really did want to take him home but thought i shouldn't take home ballerina pigs beside dumpsters. he may have eaten that banana and it looks rotten and i bet he's not trained to a litter box. 

I also had to confess to the Roomstress that I almost brought home a trash ballerina pig simply to try and freak her out. She was less than amused.

In other news, I mentioned recently that I had my very first column come out in the same paper as my Dipsey Doodle's column and I was tickled pink about it. Here's a nice picture of me and the Dipper holding my very first column ever.

the dipper and me. he's proud. i'm flattered and honored and still slightly bewildered... but I'mma TAKE IT.

And not to be outdone, DJ Smith decides to photobomb.

dammit benny we're having a father daughter moment here

Lastly - we've been having some strange weather lately (cliche, I know - what else is new?) But the sunrise this morning was just so incredible that I took a picture of it (which I never do) and sent it to my mother while unbeknownst to me she was at the exact same time sending a picture of her beautiful sunrise and sending it to me (which she never does).

city sunrise

country sunrise

So naturally, Benny can't leave well enough alone:

dammit benny! do you need some attention or something?

And that's all I got for today. Over and OUT.

P.S. I just got text message from someone whose name I will not mention in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) but to give you a hint it's a HER, and I'm related to her and once I lived inside her body. Her text included the phrase "store bought gizz." I'll leave author and the rest of the conversation to your imagination. Enjoy. And you're welcome.

P.P.S. The Dipper tells me that it's spelled "jizz" and that I better learn to spell correctly if I'm going to write for the newspaper. I apologize for the error. 

No comments:

Post a Comment