Friday, January 10, 2014

Lordy what a day...

The Roomstress and I watched American Horror Story Coven last night and now I want to be Stevie Nicks. I like shawls. I like New Orleans. I like twirling. I sing horribly BUT I'm not letting that stand in my way. Inner Stevie, come out!

Once the show was over, we be-moaned the fact that we will have to wait *MONTHS* for a new episode to come out. MONTHS. This is a travesty! We decided that we needed to start our own 501(c)3 organization dedicated to the support of women who can't be without good TV for months on end. Thank God for Game of Thrones! Our new non-profit is going to be called "Rich White Women Who Have Pretty Much Everything They Need and Most of the Stuff They Want But Need Good TV As Well." Someone has to do something, you know.

Then we watched Annie. Then I went to bed. I woke up this morning with a full glass of wine on my bedside table and a half eaten box of Crispix in my bed. Not one to be easily ruffled, I just got out of bed, put the wine in the fridge and poured myself a bowl of Crispix and milk. But somewhere between the white witch and Annie, I think I got possessed. Annie and Stevie don't mix, I guess.

So then I came to work. And since it's been two days now that I've been craving Doritos Locos tacos from Taco Bell, I broke down and ate a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. And a bag of Combos. And a diet peach Snapple.

I think someone's got PMS. Either that or it's residual Stevie. Who knows. Jury's out.

P.S. Over the holidays DJ Smith told me I could hide his daughter's Elf on the Shelf to which I replied "OH BOY! Do you have any guns?" And was really going to have LeRoy the Elf holding a gun to surprise her the next morning and he had to talk me out of it. DJ Smith has no sense of adventure. I feel like someone other than the two of us should know this about me.

Oh and lastly - this wasn't on the stairs, but it was close by:

awesomest nativity set up ever

No comments:

Post a Comment