Friday, April 4, 2014

Not a lot going on today....

Although I just realized that I have six different chapsticks of varying size, shape and flavor on my desk. Feel like someone other than me should know this.

So since there's not a lot going on, here are some pictures of me being silly.

Actually wait - Kristi and I went to Emory's for a final farewell (Pigeon Forge - REALLY?) and got into a discussion on what this was. I say it's a hat. Kristi said you tied it onto a rail or something. What do you think?

whether or not you tie it on a rail i'm using it as a hat.

i chased kristi around the store with this egg saying "but daddy iiiiii want a golden egg!"

And now, after years of wanting, I am the proud new owner of a kit cat clock. 40% off!

All I got for today. Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment