Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Russian Tea Dolls

So the other day I was watching the Leading Lady play soccer and when everyone stood up to go I stayed seated and the end of the bench I was sitting on all of a sudden became a see-saw and tipped over and I fell on my butt in front of everyone. It was good times. That really has nothing to do with anything, but I just thought someone should know this.

Also, my allergies have been horrid this spring and my left ear has been clogged for days. It's popped a few times, and every time it happens I want to smoke a cigarette I'm so happy.

Anyway - I have found in this new life I have that I really like Russian Tea Dolls. My Aunt Eva gave me one as a little girl, and I have no idea what happened to it, but I love it. Here's a snap of some of the Russian Tea Dolls around the house:

Russian Tea Doll pillow and sheets

these are measuring cups

new gift from kristi! adding him to the santa collection!

and my favorite! set i bought from earthbound trading. look how pretty she is with her eyelashes and polka dots!


the next one - smaller polka dots and no swirlies.....

next - she's all like hey! where are MY polka dots?

polka dots be dammed... I don't have EYELASHES. jeez. 

all of ya'll shut the hell up! how about some eyeballs, bitch?

And that's all the news I got for today. Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment