Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Face Stabbing for Beauty

Actual phone call between Johnna and myself:

Johnna: Call this place now. They're doing a treatment of microneedling for free.

Me: What is that?

Johnna: It's an expensive treatment for wrinkles, and they're doing a session for free - I called and scheduled myself, but they're only doing it for the first 50 people. Call now!

Me: Ok. (hangs up, makes appointment, calls back) Ok, now what is this? Is it what I think it is?

Johnna: Probably. It's a small needle they stick in your face.

Me: WHAT? I'M PAYING SOMEONE TO STAB ME IN THE FACE?

Johnna: It's free! And it apparently doesn't hurt.

Me: How the hell does it work?

Johnna: I don't know. I just know it's expensive and they're doing it for free.

Which explains why I spent my lunch hour today getting stabbed in my face for free. Thousands of times. Let you know how it turns out.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment