Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bag full of bridal shower!

This isn't technically a real post, just a funny conversation I had the other day:

Sharon: OH! I'm glad you're here. I have a bag full of stuff I've been meaning to return to you for ages.

Me: Oh, thanks, but I don't remember lending you anything?...

Sharon: It's a bunch of stuff I've had forever - here, I borrowed a towel from you....  oh, and here's some tupperware you left at my house.... and OH - this is for your mom; it's stationary I made for her as a thank you for the game dinner last spring - sorry so late, Mary Ann! and here's some straps that go to that top I gave you.... and here - I had an extra Crock Pot liner I thought you might could use.

Me: Wow. This is like... a whole bridal shower in one bag.

Sharon: and you can keep the bag too! It's for your computer.

all that's missing is a groom

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment