Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What. The. Hell?

So it's Wednesday, and today's installment of What the Hell Wednesday has nothing to do with found objects on the stairs, or mushrooms or implausible situations I find myself in. Wait. Scratch that. It's the third one.

It has to do with work. And normally I don't talk about work on my blog because... well. It's WORK. I work so I can go home and have a life, ya'll. But my job today has me shaking my head and thinking, quite literally, thinking WHAT THE HELL, YA'LL?

I'm moving offices. Which is fine. But I'm moving in... with the Roomstress.

Now, I love the Roomstress. We get along fabulously. She's a doll baby and a friend and a great Roomstress. But ... I quite literally can't think of another human on the face of this earth that I'm going to be spending more time with. Wake up? She's there. Go to work? There. Back home? Bingo! THERE.

I'm just perplexed. Are they trying to get us to know each other better? Get along more famously? In any event - working on getting moved in today.

In other What the Hell Wednesday news, there's this hobbit hole on campus. I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Why is this here?

was it a bomb shelter? extra storage? i don't understand.

oddly enough, knowing this is here gives me peace of mind; in case i'm being chased or something i can just duck in.

And that's all for now. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment