Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Allow me to tell you about the glee I feel when I find something of note on the stairs

So the Roomstress and I were carpooling the other day and tripping along to my car at a clip because we were late (as per usual) when suddenly I stopped short in breathless delight...

"Look!" I demanded to the Roomstress with my voice quaking in eager anticipation, "LOOK AT WHAT IS ON THE STAIRS."

there's a body in there i just know it

So naturally we had to stop so I could photograph it, but I insisted to the Roomstress that she actually not touch the bag in case there was, in fact, a body in the bag and then her prints would be all over it and I've watched movies and know how that shit all goes down FOR SURE. But after the pic, R was all ooooh ooooh get a close up of my new shoes! So I obliged.

shoes and a body bag, together at last.

As we continued along to the car we contemplated who actually may be in the body bag on the stairs, when R spied this and was all "MAYBE IT'S THAT GUY!"

perhaps?

In any event, the bag is still there but someone opened it up and all that's in it is a dumb ole sleeping bag. LAME.

In other news, the Roomstress had to talk me out of hijacking this sweet little ride:

they did, in fact, make more.

And in case you were all like OOOOOH life with Megan must be all fun and games! I want to assure it is NOT. The poor Roomstress has to put up with a lot from me. Including digging out a piece of glass in my foot that has been lodged for weeks now.

i'm wicked flexible. i should work for cirque du soleil.

Lastly, I give you two items of interest that fall in the category of "What the Hell?"

wasp nest. in the elevator. not growing there. just pulled off from somewhere and left in the elevator. why? WHY?

there are so many things wrong with this sign that i don't even know where to start. but - duly noted. i shall endeavor to stay out of the wet soft drainage area. 

And with that, I'm gone. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment