Tuesday, September 3, 2013

THIS IS SO NOT A REAL POST

But two things:

Do you remember the euphoria of going to Blockbuster in search of a certain movie and feeling angst walking in the store hoping hoping hoping that it was in stock and finding in a. on the shelf and b. copies of it available? What a great feeling. EUREKA. I have found tonight's entertainment!

Second, and in case I haven't whined enough about this, I pulled a hamstring AGAIN while making popcorn last night.

While. Making. Popcorn.

Yup, you heard it here. Popcorn is now evidently a contact sport.

Over and out.

4 comments:

  1. Could you clarify -

    a) You've pulled a hamstring twice - this time while making popcorn, but from something else the time before

    or

    b) you've pulled a hamstring twice - BOTH TIMES while making popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time was wake boarding, second popcorn. Technically I was cleaning melted butter out of the microwave and slipped off my stool but still!!

      Delete
    2. That's not so bad - but even it was popcorn both times, I have no room to judge. My past cache of clumsy is the only thing that might exceed my past stack of stupid.

      Delete
    3. Cache of clumsy has a great ring to it.

      Delete