Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I'm so Jimmy Buffet that I should drink a Margarita now. Don't mind if I do.

YA'LL.  I totally blew out a flip flop and had to walk home barefooted.

rocks, no salt.

I went walking with the brother and the sister-in-law the other day, and came across the happiest morbid scene I think I've ever seen.

they're dead for some reason

So I joined them.

me taking a dirt nap

I went out the other day and came home to the Roomstress watching Henry and June - the first NC-17 movie. There's a reason for that distinction:

there was a whole lot of making out involved - i remember nothing but that.

I joined a band.

gonna go prima donna on all you fools any second now.

And lastly, on this morning's run, I noticed the gate barring the Henley Street bridge was unlocked and wide open, so....

i'm the first pedestrian on the new bridge!

And that's all the news I got for today. Over and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment