Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Camper Award

This week I won a major award. And if you can't tell I was totally taken by surprise, see below:

well played, spirit awards committee, well played. they punked me good.

Incidentally, that is the second time in three months that my poor dean accidentally got bodily fluids on him by me - I almost puked on him a few months ago, and yesterday I almost blubbered on him. In any event, I love my happy camper award and am tickled pink by it. Thank you, Sojourna (and she's going to get sick of me bragging on her but she totally had dinner in Desmond Tutu's private residence HOW COOL IS THAT?)!!!!

I planned the event, and tip my hat to everyone one the team because they can totally keep a secret. Additionally, they all humored me when I insisted on us getting a photo booth for morning and it was a huge hit. I think I wore that thing OUT.

this isn't even all the photos i took
 
It was a fun group of guys - we all had a great time planning the morning. Well. Except that one morning I got all cranky-pants with everyone and told them I was cashing in all of my bitch chips on them. They later told me I would have them back because I may need them another day. That and if that was as bitchy as I got then I really needed to up my game.
 
I was hostess with the mostess alongside with Bridger.
 
high high heels, cocktail dress and updo, and it ain't even 8 am yet.
 
So. Yea me.


No comments:

Post a Comment