Tuesday, July 1, 2014

10 things to know

1. I cannot be left alone in a room with M&Ms. I can't. Just don't try it.

2. Conversely, I am not a fan of kale. Actually, who am I kidding... I'm a picky eater. At breakfast the other day my boyfriend got cream cheese on his face and couldn't follow my directions on where it was to wipe it off and finally said to come lick it off and I said no because cream cheese is gross. I'm a real romantic. I don't like a lot of weird food. But M&Ms pass the test.

3. I can walk on my hands. Truth.

4. I got some cats last week. They are super cute.

see? i could show you about one hundred other pictures but here's proof positive that they're super cute. and awesome. have only woken me up once, have found the litter box successfully, and prefer to eat their supper at night so as not to wake me up begging for food at 6 AM. WINS ALL THE TOILET PAPER AT THE SUPERTARGET.

5. I sing terribly, yet loudly.

6. I am terrified of spiders and cry uncontrollably pretty much the whole time I'm in an airplane. I'm also afraid a snake will bite me in the butt if I pee in the middle of the night without turning the light on. I check EVERY. TIME. But oddly enough not during the day.

7. Speaking of being afraid of things in the bathroom, I once got it in my head that ET was in the shower when I would use the bathroom and I got in the habit of checking behind the shower curtain every time I had to pee. I managed to break this habit when I was in COLLEGE.

8. There is a peanut stuck in my teeth. Thanks M&Ms.

9. I made this cake out of beets. It was delicious. And very pretty.

it looked super gross after about a day though.

10. I am currently on a rice and vegetable covered in cheese kick. That's funny, because in the movie Showgirls that's what they keep trying to get Nomi to eat so she doesn't gain weight. She likes cheeseburgers instead. Smart girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment