Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Daylight Saving Time can go to hell.

So Sunday night and Monday night I wasn't sleepy when it was my usual nighty-night time, so against all my better judgement (seriously Mama, I have some. I DO!) I stayed up until I was sleepy and spent Monday and Tuesday in a hazy fog. Last night I thought, HA. I'll show you up Daylight Savings Time! I'll go to bed SUPER EARLY. Which would explain why I was awake and sleepless at 3 AM.

DAMMIT.

Also making me swear? Girl Scout cookies. It seems like every time I make a foray into the kitchen there's a new box of cookies lying around. THIS MADNESS HAS TO STOP PEOPLE.

In other news, I had my very first "Man, I miss my old life." moment. As it's been just over a year that I've had a new life, I consider this a victory. But what I miss?

Mardi Gras. I was sad that I no longer have a ticket to the front row.

On the other hand.... I did go to a bunch of Mardi Gras parties here in town and I'm going to Savannah to see the St. Patrick's Day parade so I'm going to chalk that one up to "winning." Green beer, here I come!

In other news, this was on the stairs the other day.

a pancake. whoever left this is obviously not a pancake fan. 

All I got for today. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment