Tuesday, December 3, 2013

More lessons...

Never ask a doctor "Is that blood?" Because chances are yes. It's blood. And number two? It's likely your blood. Best just keep your trap shut.

My sweet  mama has learned that if she ever has to text  me from my father's phone she has learned to start each message with "ALL IS WELL" because otherwise I will freak out and think something is wrong. Because daddy never texts. And so from now on all texts I get from mama a la daddy go like this: ALL IS WELL. Can you come to lunch on Sunday?

I been listening to Christmas carols ad nauseam lately. Because of the Christmas spirit etc. And this one? The "I ain't been nuttin' but bad" one? That kid is AWFUL. He doesn't deserve anything from Santa Claus! I stand with his parents. And PS when you put ants in the sugar bowl WE ALL LOSE.

Off to a retreat this week. Back on the flop side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment