Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I think I'm the only one who was late to work today for a tomato butt.

This morning I was dressed and ready for work when I grabbed a load of vegetables the Roomstress and I share with a couple of our co-workers. I had packed them carefully the night before, putting on the very top the slightly squishy heirloom tomato we received in our CSA (otherwise called "organic crap that rots in my fridge"). I had my mind already on work when I notice my butt was soaking wet. Since I was already at my car, I slipped between two of the vehicles and smelled the stain - and yep. Squished tomato on my butt.

i like wet butt and i cannot lie. am i the only person who thinks any version of baby got back is funny?


my butt was right there.

And that's why I was late to work.

In other news, I'm pretty sure another mushroom is growing in my bathroom.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment